Domain Empire

question Voice Search SEO naming: VSO or VEO?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Voice Search SEO naming: VSO or VEO?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • VSO

• VEO

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Malnasi Bela

Established Member
Impact
When it comes to naming Voice Search SEO, which abbreviations do you think would fit it better: VSO (Voice Search Optimization) or VEO (Voice Engine Optimization)?

The guys from Ahrefs said VSO. Neil Patel, Moz, and Semrush didn't reply yet.

I'm asking this because I'm very curious and also because I own ARVSO.com, VRVSO.com, XRVSO.com, XRVEO.com, and VEOAR.com (Voice Engine Optimization in Augmented Reality).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What exactly are you optimizing for?
in Search Engine Optimization you are optimizing your content to be easily found (ie better ranked) with search engines. These search engines can have input as text by you typing it directly to their text box, or by you dictating its voice recognition engine to have it input for you without you typing it. so SEO can work for text based or speech based searches..
So I really don't see what is this all about...
Maybe you can explain further the whole concept, so I can help you with the naming.

•••
•••
What exactly are you optimizing for?
in Search Engine Optimization you are optimizing your content to be easily found (ie better ranked) with search engines. These search engines can have input as text by you typing it directly to their text box, or by you dictating its voice recognition engine to have it input for you without you typing it. so SEO can work for text based or speech based searches..
So I really don't see what is this all about...
Maybe you can explain further the whole concept, so I can help you with the naming.

I’m merely speculating on the idea of what would the future of SEO look like when Voice Search SEO becomes the dominant aspect of optimization. I’m fully aware of the current situation of SEO, envisioning this aforementioned future’s arrival in a couple of years or a few decades. My speculation is based on the rapid growth of the XR industry, according to ResearchAndMarkets’ newest report, global demand for XR (Extended Reality) will exhibit a 2020-2026 CAGR of 45.0% to reach $346.39 billion in 2026. Global XR production was valued at $25.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow by 46.5% annually over 2020-2026.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back