Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain VirusGuard.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklyn

Established Member
Impact
0
please appraise

VirusGuard.com

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Excellent potential for a product name or virus information site! It's a tough niche to crack into but I could easily see a software company considering this name for their anti-virus product.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Technically, there name is MXVirusGuard and unless he registered MXVirusGuard.com I don't think there would be any legal issues, as virus guard are two seperate words that can be joined together and make perfect sense.

Definetly I would say though, it should be developed as a virus info/program site.
 
0
•••
I'm sure someone would buy this name as well.
 
0
•••
Be sure to check any potential TM's at: www.uspto.gov

Link: http://www.virusguard.ca

Absent any conflict, $150 - $175+ (undeveloped), IMHO. Of course, potential End user/Retail $$ could be sought here (see Link above), but the TM topic MUST be researched more thoroughly beforehand.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
50-75$ IMHO
 
0
•••
Re: VirusGuard.com

Originally posted by brooklyn
please appraise

VirusGuard.com

Thanks!


$300 /Undeveloped
 
0
•••
Please keep us posted here, Brooklyn!
Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
100+
 
0
•••
It's a really nice name.
I'd say $150 +/-
-JMHO
:)
 
0
•••
200.00 :gn: :kickass:
 
0
•••
I like it. Good luck!
 
0
•••
thank you for the feedback

I am currently negotiating a sale ( outside the forum )

I'll let you guys know if successful
 
0
•••
It's a perfect two word domain..
clear.. and too the point.. no guessing @ this names content (when developed)
Instant recognition and superior recall value.
Niche industry... huge audience.

$300+

Goodluck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back