Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise textbook101.com, textbooks101.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbous8

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise textbook101.com and textbooks101.com.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it. Would make a nice textbook store/website. Nice age. the 101 is cute and recognizable but also makes the regular domainers that provide a bottom floor on prices some concerns. low xxx but has possibilities for better enduser sales. Hopefully you had some good offers over the years to compare to. Goodluck
 
0
•••
Nice name ...good niche ... I think the "101" works well.

Related sales in 2011 (namebio)
Text books for cheap [] com - sold for 1.6k
Text books [] org - sold for 6k

I wouldn't even entertain the domainer markert. End user
or development. I would be asking mid $,$$$ for the set.


NN
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back