Domain Empire

Established VirtualRealityParts.com | 8 month old Amazon affiliate site with revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent1000

Top Member
Impact
I offering my website VirtualRealityParts.com for sale.

header1.png

Design:
Wordpress, Mindig theme, a premium Multipurpose Ecommerce Theme ($64) from Yithemes.

The concept: The website offers a large collection of Virtual Reality (some AR&MR too) related products from Amazon through a Woocommerce plugin called WooZone ($42). There are at this point 678 products published on the website, and all of them are sorted to it's own category for easy searching.

When someone orders a product from the website the owner of the site gets 4% commission from that certain order. It also applies (and this it the best part) when a person goes to Amazon from the website and spend his/her money there to whatever else. It could quickly generate some major revenue. I'll provide examples for both scenarios further down.

Running the site is relatively easy. You don't need to be a professional webmaster to run it. I wasn't either, this is my first successful website I ever created. Though there are a lot of plugins, and small things that should be noted. I'll explain everything one by one to the future owner.

Revenue:

All revenue comes from Amazon. No other revenue sources are being placed although you can if you want.

Oct. 2016: $0
Nov. 2016: $0
Dec. 2016: $11.91
Jan. 2017: $0
Feb. 2017: $77.88
Mar. 2017: $16.54
Apr. 2017: $37.80

Total: $144.25

december.jpg febr.jpg march.jpg apr.jpg

Note: Check out the first order in April. 30 items ordered that's not even listed on the website.

Traffic & SEO:
First of all, there is NO paid traffic. 71.2 % are Organic, 18% Direct, 7,3% Referral, 3,5% Social. So all the revenue are pure profit.

I'm not a SEO expert, nor a native English speaker so creating blog posts, and unique content is a challenge for me. I don't have the capabilites and the patience to do that. I hired once a guy from Fiverr to write me an 1200 word blog post, but the rest is written by myself. Though I worked hard with the snippets at each category, page, and many products.
There are no backlinks, I didn't wanted to have low quality, irrelevant backlinks so the site is absolutely whitehat and I honestly think, if you can manage to have some relevant good quality backlinks they would act like turbochargers on an already powerful naturally aspirated engine, with a boost that's only up to you how high you set.

top channels.jpg audience.jpg

Social:
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest

Why it's a worthwhile investment?:
It's an autopilot website. To use aviation language that means, take off is done by the current pilot. You could either fly it the way it goes now, and just do well, or you can set the altimeter to a higher level of altitude and do very very well.
There is a lot of room for upgrade, which is good news for you because it's already making money on this relatively young stage. The tiniest upgrades could end up having positive results in traffic. If you have the capabilites to pump fresh blood in it, it will just keep growing.
The niche is trending, and it will keep trending in the next coming years hard.

Why am I selling?:
I'm only selling if I receive a reasonable offer. I sold a lot of domain names but I never sold a website. I want to gain some experience, and then move on to my next project.

Domain:
First I thought having the longtail version not the best idea, but since then I realized it's probably even better than the short version since it contains "virtual reality" which could have a major role having that stable organic traffic that it has.

BIN: $400
Payment: Paypal
For more info, throw me a message.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I might be interested in this. I have the perfect domain for it. I'll have a think.

•••
I have been a member here for over 10 years

•••
•••
Thanks for the offers, I do appreciate them. However I looking for at least mid $xxx.

•••
if you can sell it my offer stands

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back