Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Virtual Reality Forum (VR)

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantin S

NEUROBOT.COMTop Member
Impact
6,811
Hello everybody, as I promissed almost a week ago on official VR thread (see my reply) after I got SO many members encouraged me to do it, here we are:
Our virtual reality forum is ready to kick in!

As a passionate in technology and investor in VR, I wanted to start a VR forum a while ago but I hesitated, if you want to get or share news about virtual reality games, apps, demos, videos/movies, headsets/glasses/goggles and MUCH more join here and help me spread the word:

http://www.vrdiscuss.com/
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As I specified in a short edit 3 days ago, last platform our forum was using had been very buggy, so I've been forced to change it to a much stable one, I bought the license today and until tomorow night I plan everything to be done and also to publish some nice articles!
 
0
•••
Our community is finally ready to roll, in first day I published 20 great articles, everybody is welcome to join!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back