Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamantium

Established Member
Impact
Could you please appraise these names?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adventuring.co sounds like a good one, the other two not so much. 5L brandables though are a good hold though I suppose.

•••
Adventuring.co sounds like a good one, the other two not so much. 5L brandables though are a good hold though I suppose.
Obviously I know not to completely go off of govalue etc, however adventuring.co has the lowest of the three, so surely the others are better names Or?

Thanks for your time :)

•••
Obviously I know not to completely go off of govalue etc, however adventuring.co has the lowest of the three, so surely the others are better names Or?

Thanks for your time :)
Absolutely not, Godaddy’s evaluation service is a joke and I recommend not using ANY online appraisal service.

Who do you think will buy Conn.tv and Vireu.com? When you reg names you should have in mind a big market of buyers available to market to. Adventuring.co has it, the other two don’t.

If you MUST use an appraisal service online, Estibot is the most realistic, HOWEVER, it is still a farcry from the domains value.

There are tons of things that factor into the value of a domain name, and fresh hand registered names don’t have those these days.

If you want my price guesses, Conn.tv wont sell, Vireu. Com might sell for $20, and Adventuring.co has a wide price range given the mass amounts of followers into the “Adventure” / “Vacation” group. Anywhere from $50-$5000 (with proper marketing) i’d say

•••
Absolutely not, Godaddy’s evaluation service is a joke and I recommend not using ANY online appraisal service.

Who do you think will buy Conn.tv and Vireu.com? When you reg names you should have in mind a big market of buyers available to market to. Adventuring.co has it, the other two don’t.

If you MUST use an appraisal service online, Estibot is the most realistic, HOWEVER, it is still a farcry from the domains value.

There are tons of things that factor into the value of a domain name, and fresh hand registered names don’t have those these days.

If you want my price guesses, Conn.tv wont sell, Vireu. Com might sell for $20, and Adventuring.co has a wide price range given the mass amounts of followers into the “Adventure” / “Vacation” group. Anywhere from $50-$5000 (with proper marketing) i’d say
Thanks for your input:) so I should definitely keep hold of adventuring.co?

Anyone else?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back