IT.COM

View Over 700 Unregistered Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For anyone interested you can view 700+ unregistered domains here:

http://www.networkregister.com

All are .coms, they are not all great but I think you might find some sellable names in the collection.

A password is required to access the list and you must agree to register the domain names through my site (I have to have some incentive to do this). It's a Wild West reseller site - register .coms @ $7.99.

I have thousands more unregistered domains that I will be adding to the lists periodically if list users register w/me.

Bruce

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Bruce for the resource!

•••
Thanks Bruce and welcome to NP :)

•••
A great idea, Bruce, and yes, welcome to NP!

•••
•••
Evilhaider -

I would try it again. The server was probably temporarily unavailable.

If it still doesn't work I need to know what doesn't load - the main Web page or the Iframe where you log-in.

Bruce

•••
•••
g0ldy

The list page loads in an Iframe. It's possible that certain browsers do not support Iframes. I have only tested it with IE 6.

If you have signed-up and tried to log-in then I need to know exactly where the problem starts - at log-in etc.

Bruce

•••
:o I don't see any lists...am I going in a wrong place?

•••
Doesn't load for me, as I use Netscape. :(

•••
Lord

Which browser are you using?
----------------------------------------------------

armstrong

The evil Netscape 4 does not support Iframes. All newer versions of NS are supposed to. Which version are you using?

If you are using an older browser the only answer is to upgrade. Otherwise I will try to find and fix the problem.

•••
Thanks Bruce and welcome to NP

DomainDude
Nice List

•••
Rats, won't load on my end... and I'm using IE6. Gives me an "Action cancelled: Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable." message..

Since it seems to be coming up for others it might be my ISP... wanted to see that site tho, and somehow I want to see it even more now lol

•••
•••
I will be adding 200 new domains to the lists this coming monday (Feb. 9th). I will post a non-Iframe alternative link to the lists at that time.

I assume it's the Iframe that is giving everyone problems.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back