IT.COM

VideoCodeScript

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey all! I am about to purchase the script at videocodescript.com but i was wondering if that scripts illegal? Is it? :P Can i get sued for running that script on my site? thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ya its illegal, but that hasnt stopped the hundreds of other people buying the script to use it so you might as well join them. Maybe you guys can split the court charges.

•••
rivux said:
Maybe you guys can split the court charges.
8-X

Though why it is illegal :|?

•••
•••
Not really an answer but it's exactly as illegal as hot linking graphics from another site. I wouldn't be so worried about the legality of it all as the fact that Yahoo could shut it down in a heartbeat with a few lines of code.

•••
Its bandwidth theft of the worse kind and we aren't talking about a couple of gigs here either. If you think its fine to run up someone elses bandwidth bill for your own benefits and profits, then buy the script. But its like the guy in the other thread who knows he is breaking the law but doesn't care as long as it will benefit him in the long run. Its amazing how people are willing to break the law online in ways they would never dream of doing offline.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back