Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Video Trim Script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

aditd

Established Member
Impact
13
I need a video script that trims a video.
Example: I have a video that has 3 minutes. I need the script to trim and save from the original video as many video as it can with the length of: 2.59,2.58,2.57, etc
But I want this feature to be automatically. So I upload the file or select the file and after work is done I see 100 video saved.

Also a good option would be that I could set up the time but it's not a must.

If the script could work on a server and do what I asked ... that's the one I need.

Let me know if you know a script like this or you can make one like this.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What are you trying to accomplish?

You want to upload a file with a length you want it to be and want it to trim it?
 
0
•••
ffmpeg (i think its called that, something like that)
 
0
•••
What are you trying to accomplish?

You want to upload a file with a length you want it to be and want it to trim it?

Exactly: i upload a video with a length on the server and after that from that file I began to trim it and make more videos.
 
0
•••
Exactly: i upload a video with a length on the server and after that from that file I began to trim it and make more videos.

You'd need to either add ffmpeg to your server (if you have one or a vps), request your host to do it (they may not) or get an account on one that allows it.

http://at-byte.com/technology/how-trim-video-using-ffmpeg

Essentially you have to upload the video, run it through ffpmeg and pass the arguments, and delete the original.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back