VIDEO-PROXY.COM

Looking to do a quick sale.

video-proxy : 450,000 global searches
Page 1 SERP under:
video proxy, vid proxy, proxy video
ALEXA:
240,000 global 2,500 Pakistan
REVENUE: $50+ / month
Never monetized to full potential. Only did gunggo and popcash ads which earn 50-60 monthly. Currently put Bidvertiser on to test and that is coming in around $6-8 / day.
Adsense ready. I don't use Adsense to monetize - only reason for no Adsense stats.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR REVENUE!

Serious buyers pm offers - x,xxx

Reserve: $3,000
BIN: $5,500. BIN INCLUDES PXPROXY.COM

Analytics Below

Regards,
Carolyn

Attachments

• Traffic-from-September-2nd-Video-Proxy.png
    Traffic-from-September-2nd-Video-Proxy.png
    105 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think your site has been hacked!

•••
Your site is defaced, and when you check it out, it automatically downloads a file (99.9% Virus file).

Let me know if you need help fixing it.

•••
So I have to wait 5-9 years to get the money back? Lol

•••
Hey guys!
My apologies about the short down time of the website.
One of my wordpress sites got hacked, and unfortunately it disturbed the web proxy sites I have on that Cpanel! Everything is restored - and back up with the security in place.
There should be no issues with files downloaded or any sort of errors onsite.
My apologies again!

@ dannyinpt, Thanks for letting me know friend! My sincerest gratitude for the heads up!
Thankfully it wasn't anything major and I have my sites backed up daily on both another drive on the
server, as well as my computer ;)

•••
Please be sure to add screenshots to this thread to prove any of your revenue or traffic claims. The domain MUST be clearly visible in the analytics/tracking selection area of the screenshot so everyone knows the stats are for the domain/site being sold.

Thanks,

•••
5-9 years if you don't monetize to it's fullest. I was more interested in building the authority and SERP rank into the site with SEO and visibility in social media.
The site is ready now to be capitalized on via adsense, content locking, higher paying ad publishing platforms - Bidvertiser pays a pretty nice profit for the ads published on the proxy sites.
This site is easily going to be able to rev somebody $500 and up a month.
I quote what I would estimate the lowest revenue to be. If I had the time to keep the website I would be implementing new monetization already researched last month which would bring the revenue easily to $1,000. I am selling the site because I've got 25 sites up and development of 2 new projects requires my attention at a far greater level than what is required to be able to effectively focus on the SEO and revenue of all of my websites combined.
I am not selling the site because it is not profitable.

•••
@ Eric - I will take care of that right now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back