NameSilo

domain VeryFresh/.co

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
3,153
I purchased this domain back in March last year for £38 via GoDaddy Expired Auctions. Its been listed up at Afternic since for $988 which I think is a reasonable price to ask.

I quite like the name. It's brandable and could easily appeal to a company who specialises in the sale of fresh fruit and veg.

What do you think, any value in this one?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Recent comparative sales: myfamily.co $449, watchseries.co $494, and bestsellers.co $355.

I would say you'd have to cut the price in half if you expect to sell it.
 
1
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back