Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CarPlate/.co

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
3,153
I purchased this domain back in September last year for a small amount and thought it was worth a punt. It could appeal to a new or established business specialising in the manufacture and sale of car plates.

What do you think?
Worth holding on to this domain?
Any value?

It's been listed up @ Afternic for $388.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you found $388, I'd take it. Not easy, but hope you catch a bid
 
1
•••
Hello,

I can't say it has no value, it's already registered in 16 extensions. It's too specific and you already mentioned potential buyers for this name, so you really need to reach out and offer a fair price.

I didn't find a close sale in the same category. BikePlate.com for 258$ in 2021, not actually a comparable sale but sort of!

I can see this domain as a high 3 figure, low 4 figure name.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
1
•••
Hard to tell. High xx to low xxxx imo.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back