domain Houky/.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
I purchased this name back in August 2020 for $8 and decided to renew last year.

I quite liked the name at the time - it's brandable and could appeal to a large audience. It's not be any means one of my premium names so has been listed on Afternic for $200 for some time.

I guess the time has come to drop - what do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mmm, I think so. If you found a fair XXX, I'd take it

•••
•••
I'd personally renew it if it was mine.

It's a harmonious and pronounceable 5L that shows some results on Google too.

There's for instance a restaurant called Houky in Switzerland from what I see. You could try an outbound there.

I'd try to submit it to Squadhelp too. They accepted a name of mine similar to yours (Roiky in com). Mine has probably more meaning as it contains the acronym ROI (return on investment) though.

I would still submit yours. Good luck!

•••
Only the best of the best gets renewed by me now. Its cute, you could even put lipstick on it and list it for another year at afternic for a deuce. I would slash the afternic price by 99% and stuff it in the bargain bin

•••
It wouldn't be a bad idea to let it drop even though it is short and pronounceable. It is hard to think of possible end-users but I think you should follow the outbound advise given by @sellian

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back