Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Very small us city .org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
484
hi. i hand registered today a really small city name .org, that is located at very highly attractive tourist area on the beach. population of city is only 3000, and the google rezults are over 1 mln.
in Anchor Text keyword appearing 22100 times
in Title 39800
in URL 28100
wordtraker - 24/day ,
ovt 169
can someone give me an appraisal based on this info?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, I would say it is worth ~reg fee
 
1
•••
Reg fee - low $xx reseller.
 
1
•••
thanks everybody, much appretiated, rep added. I was actually talking about city in Hawaii, kaunakakai (dot) org. any more opinions?
 
0
•••
Well, undeveloped I would pay more than high $XX.XX, now if you added some rich content you increase the value. With no traffic or revenue proof but quality unique content you can get mid-low $XXX.XX
 
1
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Based on your stats, I'd say around mid $xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back