Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I didn't even know there was such a thing.

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Neither did I (lol)

Vegan sunglasses are eco-friendly ones. In other words, they don't harm any animal or the environment in their process of making. (Google source)

I'd probably prefer the word "eco" or "green", with a focus on the environment in that regard. However, vegans may be drawn to this brand in particular - I do believe it has legs. I suggest "offers accepted", see what comes your way. IMO

For e/c/o s/u/n/g/l/a/s/s/e/s (com) or g/r/e/e/n s/u/n/g/l/a/s/s/e/s (com), I'd appraise Low X,XXX

Last edited:
•••
I think I will try develop the site? It's a very specific niche. Will see how it goes.

•••
•••
Sorry guys, here I personally can not establish a connection between ''vegan'' and sunglasses. ''Vegan'' is about the food you consume (or don't consume!). Sunglasses are a material of any kind. To me, the two words do not cross...

However, I do not discard anything here. There is a good layer of people that will be attractive only because of the word ''vegan'' in it. To such people you can even sell ''vegan meat'' without any problems...

''Offers Accepted'', agree.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back