Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageDomains

Established Member
Impact
Thoughts/Valuation appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately I don't see value in it since it lacks a clear meaning.
It can be a shortened version of Meta/United but I don't see an enduser choosing this domain as their brand name. Sales for this type of hacks have been observed only for strong single words.

•••
My problem with it is meta is supposed to indicate a specific thing that is "beyond", having "utd" or "united" as the beyond aspect of it, doesn't make much sense, compared to a "meta games dot com" or a "meta books dot com" (great games, great books). Maybe a pass for "united", but not "utd". IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much for your feedback. Will see how it goes. Manchester United use UTD in their domain and I imagine they are pretty popular. Only looking for more than I paid anyway so time will tell.

•••
What do you think about www. MetaSexCam.com?

I can't find an adult section so apologies in advance if breaking posting rules.

•••
What do you think about www. MetaSexCam.com?

I can't find an adult section so apologies in advance if breaking posting rules.
Too much. The domain "meta sex" or "meta cam" would be a pass, in the given case. I'd suggest putting it up for $99, and cross your fingers. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much for your feedback. Will see how it goes. Manchester United use UTD in their domain and I imagine they are pretty popular. Only looking for more than I paid anyway so time will tell.
I saw it and actually this is a risk and not an advantage imho.

•••
MetaUtd = High-xx to low xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back