Domain Empire

.VC for $4.99 at Epik.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

For the first time EVER, we're handing out discounts on .VC new registrations.

ALL NEW .VC registrations are now discounted to $4.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .VC domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names here: https://www.epik.com/promos/vc

OR, in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much is the price for one word or 4L .vc registration?

Last edited:
•••
How much is the price for one word or 4L .vc registration?
It is 4.99 right now unless it is a premium domain.
Lots of LLL and LLLL available for 4.99

•••
It is 4.99 right now unless it is a premium domain.
Lots of LLL and LLLL available for 4.99
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think .vc has premium registrations.......

•••
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think .vc has premium registrations.......
Not registry premium, but I guess they are from other seller, I didn't check as soon I see the price given as 5000 and such. Wanted a few that I pulled from a dropped list

When I said Premium, I mean premium like godaddy premium domains

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just came across one name that does not resolve at all...when checking the who is, this is what came up:

Reserved by Registry Operator
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-08-17T21:17:29Z <<<

There was no premium price that I could find, just saying it is reserved.

Last edited:
•••
I just came across one name that does not resolve at all...when checking the who is, this is what came up:

Reserved by Registry Operator
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-08-17T21:17:29Z <<<

There was no premium price that I could find, just saying it is reserved.

Don't forget that .VC is a ccTLD (country code top level domain extension). Most countries have SLDs (second level domains) set aside both for technical reasons and for national reasons. For example, some countries keep city names reserved for use of municipal governments. There's also cases where SLDs are reserved for combined extensions of their own .. like how "CO" is theoretically reserved SLD of .UK to form .CO.UK. In Canada "GC" is reserved to form .GC.CA where the "GC" signifies "Government of Canada"; or "QC" is reserved to form the .QC.CA extension which is for the use of the Government of the province of Quebec (QC is the 2 character code for Quebec).

Last edited:
•••
This is incredible, thanks a lot for democratizing access to the .VC TLD, Epik!

In light of this, I've decided to give a 20% discount for all Namepros members to check out the list of 11,000+ .VC domains on One Word Domains that are available for hand-registration!

All you gotta do is:
  • Go to the More TLDs page (oneword.domains/tlds)
  • Select the À La Carte plan
  • Choose the .VC TLD
  • Use the promo code DOTVC20 at checkout

Offer is limited to the first 50 customers, so act fast! :xf.wink:

PS: I've received some really positive feedback on the quality of the names we have on the list, and I hope you are able to find the domains you like too - if not, let me know and I'll be more than happy to provide a full refund! :lock:

For context, here's some of the best .VC names that were recently registered through OWD:
  • crisp.vc
  • grants.vc
  • dazzle.vc
  • cargo.vc
  • chart.vc
  • accent.vc
  • superb.vc
  • rail.vc
  • notebook.vc
  • primer.vc
  • back.vc
  • chapter.vc
  • superior.vc
  • phase.vc
  • enhance.vc
  • assets.vc
  • number.vc
  • watch.vc
  • advisory.vc
  • lucid.vc

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back