Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Vbulletin subscriptions...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johnny6

Old GuyVIP Member
Impact
80
Does anyone know much about VBulletin subscriptions? I'd love to talk to you if you do. Problem I'm having is - someone pays for a subscription but they're not upgraded to paid status... nor are they redirected to the site after they make their paypal payment. I looked around the admin panel but I couldn't really figure out the subscriptions... maybe I have to look in the code?
Thanks a million,
-j
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back