Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

vB or IPB better?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

1901gt

VIP Member
Impact
11
Can give me advise? :laugh:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally like IPB. 2.1 is amazing what I've tried so far in the preview.

Although they both have their advantages..
 
0
•••
Just an advice, look what forum NamePros uses ;)
 
0
•••
VB is hands down the best forum software, if you have the money buy that and accept no immitations.

Saying that you won't find much wrong with IPB either, it's just VB is that damn good.
 
0
•••
I would go with VB, because I believe it has more features, and has better support!!! have tried IPB 2.xbefore. But I found that VB looks more PRO!
 
0
•••
I like vB at least 100 times more than IPB. I would consider using IPB if it was free. :hehe: :wave:
 
0
•••
vbulletin.
 
0
•••
vbulletin!
 
0
•••
There is no question: vBulletin.

Tom
 
0
•••
God how many times have people made these topics now.

I would stick with IPB, developed faster, better, nicer staff, more ways to get support etc.
 
0
•••
IPB 2.1 if a supprt forum, fan forum or etc.
vBulletin for Business forums and etc.

IMHO :)
 
0
•••
i don't think so.
Vbb will waste lots of resources of your PC(server) and is not so fast.
TO this point ,Ipb will be better.
Also you can also try Wbb and PHPwind(ZEND)
 
0
•••
I personally use IPB because I find it easier to use, easier to skin, and easier to mod.
 
0
•••
Stick with VB for great support. The rudeness of IPB staff is second to none!
 
0
•••
VB, more and better mods, and lots of folks to install them for cheap
 
0
•••
The all round support for VB is fantastic, got the .org people for mods and stuff and the .com for general questions, I have always got my answer to stuff really quickly and they are really friendly too.
 
0
•••
Try Wbb (few people are using it) english version and Germany vesion.
 
0
•••
I would have to say vbulletin is better and more powerful.
 
0
•••
My fav is IPB.
 
0
•••
IP-freakin-B.
:D
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back