planecrazy69 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Nov 10, 2004 347 views 7 replies #1 Here's one I havent seen around. WeaponsForum.com I would like opinions of value wholesale/enduser. Thx
Here's one I havent seen around. WeaponsForum.com I would like opinions of value wholesale/enduser. Thx
111media Domain WranglerEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Nov 10, 2004 #2 Love it! As a gun owner and enthusiast I love this name. It is generic enough to cover so many different things. I think you should offer it to me, lol. I see a low to mid $xxx undeveloped. Great name!
Love it! As a gun owner and enthusiast I love this name. It is generic enough to cover so many different things. I think you should offer it to me, lol. I see a low to mid $xxx undeveloped. Great name!
X xtremeoff-road Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Nov 10, 2004 #5 I like it...as a weapons site owner I think you should sell it to me Funny thing is I almost bought that name when I was looking. Good find! Mike
I like it...as a weapons site owner I think you should sell it to me Funny thing is I almost bought that name when I was looking. Good find! Mike
planecrazy69 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Nov 10, 2004 #6 It is for sale, but a little more than reg fee.
planecrazy69 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Nov 11, 2004 #8 Looking for something in the $xxx range, There has been alot of interest so far.