Domain Empire

domain $ value range... AZ19.com... any thoughts please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FirstandMain

Impact
  • My first post. I am new to this forum. I'm also seeking opinions from other credible souces including professional appraisal fee services to gauge the value for domain name... AZ19.com. Thank you for taking the time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum. The domain does not seem to have any particular special meaning for me, so could probably be valued on the fact it is an alphanumeric 4 letter .com. Therefore, I would just look at past sales data for a value idea.

•••
I like this domain for a weird reason.. A-Z, and 1-9. It covers every number and letter!

No idea a value amount, but welcome to the 4L 19 club. I have 19co.com

•••
Dont pay for any appraisals!

•••
I agree, don't pay for any appraisals, there's no point. It's better to judge it for yourself. Value is determined by what real offers are made.

•••
Thanks for the candid feedback folks. Especially your comments, GJ. ALL appreciated.

•••
I like this domain for a weird reason.. A-Z, and 1-9. It covers every number and letter!

No idea a value amount, but welcome to the 4L 19 club. I have 19co.com
Thank you GJ!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back