domain Value Please! emixd.com

NameSilo
Watch

rozzski999

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone,

Any idea on a value for this- emixd.com

Free Valuator gave me this valuation.. $23,451 !! which is slightly excessive!

Any comments welcome..

Rob
emixd.com

Offers please!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is brandable. Can be used by virtually any kind of industry. With development focussed end user, xx,xxx is quite possible. A lot depends on marketing.

•••
Thanks, so price wise? I am literally looking for a super low price just to shift it..

•••
Well, no meaning and not pronouncable. Reseller value is probably super low XX$ if you have luck. End-user sale is lottery, it will sell only if someone need exactly this letter combo.

•••
Its a take on words, like a lot of domains with 5 characters. "This is brandable. Can be used by virtually any kind of industry. With development focussed end user, xx,xxx is quite possible. A lot depends on marketing."

Price?

•••
For end user price negotiation may start at low xx,xxx. With correct marketing (or inbound luck) it will go through, IMO.
Wholesale is tough. I agree @talking.domains regarding wholesale pricing.

•••
It is worth something to someone who wants to use it for his business name but what about it would make him pay a lot for it versus just picking a different random meaningless brandable name?

I admire ImpressionStream’s hutzpah but it’s not going to sell for five figures. More like three figures (if that) but again only to the right buyer.

Last edited:
•••
I am looking for LOW 3 figures!

•••
Imo, you would need to have thousands of names similar to this one, and then maybe you will sell one name per year.

•••
Yes exactly, even with great names that have intrinsic value (which this one you have does not really have any particular "intrinsic" value), you must play the waiting game of patience.

•••
For me the ''d'' letter makes it meaningless and seem random. I don't really recommend to invest so much time and effort for this one. In my opinion of course, you need more quality names than this.

Last edited:
•••
I will advertise it for $150 see what happens!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back