equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
No meaning like car or dog or sex.
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks Grilla and glad to see you on the Admin Team.

•••
IF they have no meaning like car or dog as you say they are reg. fee unless they expand into some company name and they are interested

•••
No offense but three letter .us are worth more than reg fee so .biz is worth more than reg fee IMO something can only be worth Reg fee IF YOU CAN REG IT.

•••
equity78 said:
No offense but three letter .us are worth more than reg fee so .biz is worth more than reg fee IMO something can only be worth Reg fee IF YOU CAN REG IT.
Well, what is the value of pqt.biz
Can you explain?
Moreover, we all know how popular .biz are

•••
equity78 said:

really? you might want to have a look at the sales forum, 3 letter .us domains definately aren't all worth more than "reg fee"

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=65880

I would say also that your logic is flawed, if something can be registered it generally mean it is not worth reg fee, most of the names that people register wouldn't get close to making their money back when put up for sale, thats why an average of 20,000 domains get dropped every day.

•••
The good 3 letters like IMC.biz will command good prices. Costs of .BIZ and .INFO seem to be rising with the years.

•••
good 3 letter .biz can be on the mid-high $xxx :)

•••
yes, and .BIZ development continues to get stronger and stronger

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:.biz+biz&btnG=Google+Search

Notice the first name on the list, that's a B2B site, what the namespace .BIZ is extraordinary good at underlining. .COM is for commoners, like teenagers and housewives.

The B2B market is where mega big deals roll.

•••
I think it totally depends on the domain, but on average, you will probably get low-mid $xx . If it is something exceptional, you may be able to get low-mid $xxx

•••
3 letter .biz go for around $20. 3 letter .us around $15.

•••
ive got one in the adult domain appraisals can someone please give me a value?
its *3x.bix

•••
Thanks 1rrr1 that's what I thought they were about maybe $40 but trying to buy a couple on here and at $50 looks like they want more.

•••
equity78 said:
Thanks 1rrr1 that's what I thought they were about maybe $40 but trying to buy a couple on here and at $50 looks like they want more.

Reminds me of the days the McDonald's Big Mac went for a dollar. New namespace, especially GTLDs, naturally appreciates over time. It's been 3 years now since .BIZ launched. The 3 letter .COMs used to go for a couple of hundred a piece, and they were considered expensive, once.

•••
Reminds me of the days the McDonald's Big Mac went for a dollar.
HaHa. I remember paying 15cents for a McDonalds hamburger, (2cents extra for cheese), and 12cents for a bag of fries. Besides soft drinks, that was it for a menu. :hehe: Ahhh... the days....

•••
Grrilla said:
Ahhh... the days....

.. and your pocket money was a way too cool $2 per week which made you the richest kid on the block :D

On the bright side, .COM used to cost $75 per annum, take-it-or-leave it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back