Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TemaCorp

Established Member
Impact
Greetings,
Could You please give an appraisal to this domain. I would love to hear Your appraisals of my domain "3fu0.com".

The number "3" is a lucky number in the Chinese culture and represents birth or creation (for example, creation of an successful business).

"Fu" is a symbol in Chinese culture and means great fortune, or great luck, and it is very common.

The number "0" represents money and/or making money, and it is considered a lucky number as well. All these numbers and letters combined send a powerful meaning of creating fortune and money.

It is a relatively short domain (only 4 letters), and it could be also remembered as "Efuo" (when pronounced in so called "leet" language) for worldwide uses.

Thanks to everyone willing to participate.
Best Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not see any value in your "valuable Chinese domain", but I'm not from China, so you can hope that a Chinese think otherwise - Good luck

•••
I do not see any value in your "valuable Chinese domain", but I'm not from China, so you can hope that a Chinese think otherwise - Good luck
It's more like a question, is it. It misses the question mark in the title, my mistake.

•••
I do not feel any value there..

•••
It's more like a question, is it. It misses the question mark in the title, my mistake.

Oh, ok :) I still can`t see any value and my advice would be that you read more and follow various sales reports so you can get an idea of what sells before you register more domains

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back