domain Usedmotorboats.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Caselli

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys, I bought this domain a few days ago, and I was wondering if you could give me an estimate as to how much it's worth. The domain is Usedmotorboats.com. Thanks in advance to whoever responds.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good Niche. I would estimate a value of around 100~150$ in domainer market and if developed something like a used classifieds site and has high traffic/revenues a low XXXX value too to the right end user.
 
1
•••
Good Niche. I would estimate a value of around 100~150$ in domainer market and if developed something like a used classifieds site and has high traffic/revenues a low XXXX value too to the right end user.
Thanks for replying.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back