Dynadot

Use of a premium .xyz name - Property.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Greeg

Impact
For those interested in seeing real world usage of premium nGTLD names, I suggest you check this one out.

Property.xyz: "Launched in August 2020, property xyz is a property platform designed by investors, for investors. Our mission is to build the world’s most intelligent property platform to provide property investors, buy-to-let landlords, agents and property suppliers with everything you need to make informed decisions about buying and selling property."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sadly, I think xyz extension actually devalues your brand. At this point I think xyz is essentially a dead extension.

•••
My view is that .XYZ is a poor choice to brand a business on. In this case it would be like building a five-star hotel in the slums of Caracas, Venezuela. Why would anyone do that?

•••
I would consider it a great landing page for property niche but wouldn't develop it further.

•••
For those interested in seeing real world usage of premium nGTLD names, I suggest you check this one out.

Property.xyz: "Launched in August 2020, property xyz is a property platform designed by investors, for investors. Our mission is to build the world’s most intelligent property platform to provide property investors, buy-to-let landlords, agents and property suppliers with everything you need to make informed decisions about buying and selling property."
Thanks for notifying, I have checked that, nice website imo :)

•••
A great name for SEO, but not for a brand. Now in order to build the brand, you need to buy the .com from owner, does Rick still own it?

•••
great domain great extension!!!!

wait for the right moment and hit!!!

i also keep my www.dubai.xyz close :)

Attachments

• ZMmdYOolHxLSqPKQ5fnj_neorayvaknin_(1).mp4
    5.4 MB · Views: 161
  • 1.1-1.jpg
    1.1-1.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 105
•••
•••
YOU SAID DEAD EXTENSION??
Show attachment 187640

150 reported sales for $257K in the last year is not exactly a thriving extension on the resale market.

Shout out to the one person who is making most of these sales. They are doing something right.

Brad

•••
150 reported sales for $257K in the last year is not exactly a thriving extension on the resale market.

Shout out to the one person who is making most of these sales. They are doing something right.

Brad
time will tell ...
The last 5 months have seen a significant increase and it's time for XYZ to get the respect it deserves
I'm sure we'll hear more about them
I'm following closely as I own the WWW.DUBAI.XYZ domain

•••
A great name for SEO, but not for a brand. Now in order to build the brand, you need to buy the .com from owner, does Rick still own it?

@ $125M it can be theirs, lmfao

Last edited:
•••
Sadly, I think xyz extension actually devalues your brand. At this point I think xyz is essentially a dead extension.

Given Rick Schwartz owns the .com and has it valued on his site @ $125M ... I don’t see it selling

I’m glad to see yet another enduser successfully implementing and using a GTLD

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

•••
Given Rick Schwartz owns the .com and has it valued on his site @ $125M ... I don’t see it selling

I’m glad to see yet another enduser successfully implementing and using a GTLD

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
DROP.XYZ SOLD FOR $30,000 THIS WEEK
see also name bio history 4000% positive value for xyz domains

•••
DROP.XYZ SOLD FOR $30,000 THIS WEEK
see also name bio history 4000% positive value for xyz domains

what was the point of quoting me ... I was replying to someone who mentioned,

property.com owned by Rick Schwartz and his asking price of $125M ...

I am an avid supporter of GTLDs,

I co own whiskey.xyz and wines.xyz

•••
what was the point of quoting me ... I was replying to someone who mentioned,

property.com owned by Rick Schwartz and his asking price of $125M ...

I am an avid supporter of GTLDs,

I co own whiskey.xyz and wines.xyz
great keep hold it, i am also hold my dubai.xyz

•••
3k$ for renewal of property.xyz is insane as i am seeing no ads on site. Its a good domain but renewal is bad.

•••
Nice name, nice extension, nice site, Loading time for some pages (e .g. https://property.xyz/uk ) not encouraging, so expect bounces.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back