Dynadot

domain usdincome.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archetome

Established Member
Impact
So I was typing in names to register and checking what is available. Then I got to usdincome.com and was actually surprised this was even available. To be honest this one was an impulse buy and I think it might be worth something (so I bought it).

Well, please help me appraise this.

Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I wonder where this can be sold as well. Any advice?

•••
Like you, surprised it was unregistered. Although it looks like it was previously registered back in 2007/08. Sadly later in its life it also seems to have been used as a scam site, so there may be some reputation issues with the domain.

see: viral-alert.com/usdincome-com-scam-site-warning/

Not registered in any other extension, so clearly not huge demand, but an interesting find at the least.

Re-seller you might be able to get low / mid XX or you might get lucky with an end-user, although I imagine we're probably talking low XXX.

Like you, I'd probably have regged it if I had found it. Definitely worth a shot.

Last edited:
•••
Wow @whenpillarsfall . Thanks for that. I didnt even realize it was created 2007. And definitely did not know that it was used for scams.

Thanks a lot now I know where I stand with this. I am guessing I am lucky if I can even sell this for $xx.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back