Dynadot

usaonlinebrokers.com scam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

When I was searching Google, the most trusted name in search, an advertiser big spot at the very top appeared, and that's usaonlinebrokers.com website, claim to do money exchange. Sometimes I think that these big sponsored spots are best companies, so I give a try and visit the try, but I didn't expect that it turns a scam.

Please do not touch usaonlinebrokers.com, I posted this after googling and saw that a lot of people asking whether they can use their services or not.

The domain contact is Private, no dedicated SSL (shared), when you go to make an order.. they will ask about SSN, Mother's maiden name, birthdate, and even driver license & passport numbers. What exchanger is that?

I know many of you do not use the exchange service, but some members can just be like me (always in demand for it) so just to make what I should do.

USAONLINEBROKERS.COM is a SCAm
And I was surprised how Google sponsors such site.

Regards,
Ahmed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back