IT.COM

.us .us.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
is anyone buying these? i notice there are a few people are actually scooping up.. will they ever be worth anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope, just stupid people.

•••
I would never ever buy a subdomain

•••
:notme: I won't... I'll just create unlimited subdomains of my own :hehe:

•••
It's not stupid... it's just not necessary, as netPH mentioned, you can create your own subs...

•••
Yep there i cash to be made

Well I have sold quite a few of these at very handsome profit. in
the $3000-$5000 range. I already have offers on travel.us.com
and insurance.us.com as well. Since they are being used at enom the amount of enquiries i have got has gone through the roof.

So the sceptics are just those that failed to get any of the decent names!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Aldo as the .us extention gets bigger alot of typos will hit .us.com people looking for .us.

No problem in buying these work like any other domain,

•••
The only thing is, like keith is saying, it looks like there could be an opportunity as these are showing on enom - but they're a bit pricier, and i think require a 2 yr reg.

as far as it being a sub, yeah you can create whatever.yourdomain.com, but .us.com may actually get out there and get used since it's on the list of results on enom..

There's no doubt I probably wouldn't reg one for personal use, but if they can be marketed for sale I don't see why not.

•••
I myself would never buy a .us or a .us.com. I think they sound sort of chesey. I would stick with .com .org and .net!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back