Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Hello!

What are your thoughts on these 2 extensions: .us.com and .us.org

Are they marketable?
How much lower are their values comparing them to .us?

For instance, if a .us name is worth $1000, how much would the same name with the extensions .us.com and a .us.org be worth?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would you build your business using one of these extensions?

•••
Hello!

What are your thoughts on these 2 extensions: .us.com and .us.org

Are they marketable?
How much lower are their values comparing them to .us?

For instance, if a .us name is worth $1000, how much would the same name with the extensions .us.com and a .us.org be worth?

Thanks!

Honestly I don't even recommend the regular .us! 99% of all sites i personally visit are .com There's a reason why.... .com is King. We have all made the mistake of buying theses wanna be extensions. But why try to paddle up stream with some awkward extension like .us.com IMO: Save your money

•••
Thanks for you feedback, Beezy and Jahfree!

What if the domain name is a strong highly searched for one word, like insurance or something similar? In those cases, all other extensions usually are taken... Would it be worth in such cases?

•••
Thanks for you feedback, Beezy and Jahfree!

What if the domain name is a strong highly searched for one word, like insurance or something similar? In those cases, all other extensions usually are taken... Would it be worth in such cases?

doesn't matter what keyword it is. I think its no use extension. Save money Invest in com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back