IT.COM

domain US.cash appraisal opinions?

NameSilo
Watch

Zach Bateman

Established Member
Impact
I realize this may be before its time, or maybe it will never be worth much. But I have noticed that many cryptocurrencies (Yep, *rolls eyes*) have been adopting the .cash gtld lately...

Crypto aside though, if .cash ever does pick up steam, I figured that US.cash ought to be worth a bit someday.

Anyway, I got US.cash for dirt cheap and figured I would sit on it for a while.

Any opinions on current or future value?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It can imo sell anywhere between 2k-14k during next few years, for what exactly it depends on your ability to say NO for couple of low offers and your patience. Probabilities are not bad but not great either- I would guesstimate it as 1% to sell it in that price range at any given year.

Saying that, I feel it is somewhere at borderline as an investment, personally I would not go for it - the reason is that 140 renewal. If you think above sell price range is reasonable, and take above probabilty into consideration as well, you can calculate it yourself whether it is worth it, or not :)

When I make any investment in new gTLDs, I ask myself - is the name good enough for me so I am happy to hold it for next 10 years, and pay 10x the renewal during that time? Quality of the name PLUS renewal fee are 2 most important factors in this decision making process.

•••
I see that CASH.us sold in 2016 for $20,100...

That has got to bode well for US.cash I would think.

Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! Very helpful. Cheers

Last edited:
•••
If I'm in the US and looking for the cash keyword, I'd go straight to the cash.us domain. Easier to remember for the average person.

•••
Any new opinions on this domain?
US.Cash

•••
Anything from a low $xxx to a $xxxx is my guess.

Good name, but “uscash.org/.tv/.us is still available, which might indicate something. I also find the renewal fee a little high.

Best of luck!

•••
you should take 250-350 for it and move on, let someone else hold on to it til its 25000. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back