Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain .us appraisal please..

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Mike

Made in the U.K.VIP Member
Impact
9
I recently bought WW2.US here at namepros. It's my intention to develop it into a world war 2 veteran site or something along those lines, whenever I get the the time / money!

I'm happy, but i'm interested to know what everybody else thinks..?..

Thanks, Mike
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like a great idea to me, I dont really do appraisals, so I cant tell you a value, but the idea is good. If you need any help with design work or anything feel free to PM me.

Good luck with the site.
 
0
•••
could make an interesting portal for history and militaria collectors.. high xxx - low xxxx, even tho WW II is the preferred useage (lower Google results for WW 2 will make it easier to rank #1)
 
0
•••
Personally, I believe that WWII.us would be worth more, but I do see some potential in this name. Your best bet is to develop it for its value to increase. However undeveloped the domain is worth RegFee to low xx in my opinion.

-Allabout42

.Mike said:
I recently bought WW2.US here at namepros. It's my intention to develop it into a world war 2 veteran site or something along those lines, whenever I get the the time / money!

I'm happy, but i'm interested to know what everybody else thinks..?..

Thanks, Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back