Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Urban legends?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
Danger of Coke and Pepsi (Soft Drinks)
For those of u who LOVE Coke/Pepsi. Just
when you
thought you knew everything.

1) To clean a toilet:-

Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl.
Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush
clean.
The citric acid in Coke removes stains from
vitreous
china.
No scrubbing, no sweat - guaranteed.
2) To remove rust spots from chrome car
bumpers:
Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of
aluminum foils dipped in Coca-Cola.
Much economical than the stuff from Smart
Shop.
3) To clean corrosion from car battery
terminals;
Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to
bubble
away the corrosion.
4) To loosen a rusted bolt;
Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the
rusted
bolt for several minutes.
5) To remove grease from clothes;
Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy
clothes,
add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.
6) The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease
stains. It
will also clean road haze from your wind******eld.
Hey, what do we have here?

The world's first soft drink disguise as a multi-
purpose cleaner? Or should it be a multi-
purpose
cleaner disguise
as a soft drink!!!

Besides that, If you pour Coke (yes, the soda)
on a
slab of pork, wait a little while, you will SEE
WORMS
crawl out
of it.


Can someone test this TIPS and feedback?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What? How are worms supposed to come out of a slab of pork when you pour cola on it? Lol, I'm never eating a McPork again...
 
1
•••
:lol: This better not be true!

True_Snake
 
1
•••
I just tried it and it worked...bought 2 porkchop and poured a whole can of coke on it and like 10 mins later worms..I nearly threw up
 
1
•••
redhippo said:
3) To clean corrosion from car battery
terminals;
Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to
bubble
away the corrosion.
4) To loosen a rusted bolt;
Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the
rusted
bolt for several minutes.

Can someone test this TIPS and feedback?

I've tried it with corrosion on a battery before and it takes it off. I tried using Coca Cola to remove rust from a bolt and it works after a little while. It's the acid in it that does the job. Never tried it with any other kinds, but I'm sure any kind of soda/pop would act the same way. B-)

Take a dirty old penny and put in a can of Coca Cola and let it sit for awhile, it will be shiny and new looking when you take it out. :tu:
 
1
•••
I quit drinking soda about 6 months ago & I feel great. Nasty stuff! I would like to see the worms, though. :wave:
 
1
•••
ok, I gotta try this worms/pork thing. I'll be using Pepsi though (since coke SUCKS! lol).
 
0
•••
Morons.
If you watch the discovery channel, you would know that all those myths are fake.
 
0
•••
morons?
 
0
•••
0
•••
looks like the short bus has arrived
 
0
•••
entrep said:
Morons.
If you watch the discovery channel, you would know that all those myths are fake.


Some are more than a "myth" as I've tried them long before this post and the battery corrosion, rusty bolts, and the dirty pennies work for sure that I know of.

Be Polite! - Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Be polite! Debate and heated discussions are okay, however posting rude, attacking, insulting, profane and uncalled for comments are not allowed and may result in the permanent termination of your account.

Perhaps you should read the site rules, http://namepros.com/faq.php?faq=namepros#faq_site_rules ;)
 
0
•••
entrep said:
Want a cookie? Flamer


Just curious, you call everyone morons...so...he's the flamer?
I'm at a loss here.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Technical foul - You now must hand out 25NP to each post
 
0
•••
:lol: yeah, that'd be one way to stop foul language usage
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I love coke. :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back