domain UPN13.net & UPN13.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canopie

Top Member
Impact
772
Hi all,

I just registered UPN13.net and UPN13.org. I was surprised to find that UPN channel 13 only registered the (.com) extension, and not (.net) or (.org).

For those that don't know, UPN stands for United Paramount Network; one of the biggest TV/movie media networks in the United States.

Any idea how much these domains would appraise for?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Moved to appraisals...

I assume that this is a relatively small local market that has "UPN13"?

A little more info on the market would help, I'm sure :)

-Allan
 
0
•••
Now that I think about it...channel 13 would only apply to the audience in Southern California.

Darn! I just checked overture, and there's only been 1313 searches for "upn 13" in september. However, over 90,000 searches for "upn".

But, if a site could be built optimized for search engines, it could easily move up in ranks for such a targeted market.

Sorry for posting in the wrong section...It completely slipped my eyes.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back