IT.COM

Uploading problems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Please help. I am a first time designer using net objects fusion 4 and my host is 1 & 1 internet. I am based in the uk.
My problem is that my site is ready to publish but on uploading the site via the inbuilt publish function on fusion4 I am having problems.

I have uploaded the site and only the homepage has partially loaded. Text, the nav bar and one image is visible. All other pages and there files appear as an error 404 when viewing them via my i e 6 browser. Also after the publish netobjectsfusion4 says that there was a large number of errors in the publish.

I have contacted 1& 1 but help is slow in coming. I really am stuck and sure it is prob a simple fault. Can anyone help. my site is www.johnpayton.co.uk so you can see the results.
Thanks John Payton

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I've never used Net Objects Fusion before so I probably won't be much help. I would try just reuploading all the files and see if that works. If you have ftp access you could login and atleast see whether or not all the files even exist. Anyways good luck getting it fixed. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back