NameSilo

Updating wordpress.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Trickac14

Established Member
Impact
7
I updated wordpress and still have the old database that had my info on it. My question is how can I put all of the pages and articles I had onto my new wordpress?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You didn't use the Automatic Updater ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Well something was messing up i thought it was simple and it is simple i just was overlooking something lol but I didn't have that much stuff on it so it didn't take to long to just go and redo everything
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back