Dynadot

auction updatemind.com researches.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
very important about payment methods in red color:
payment via moneybookers, i will pay all the fees or via dynadot without any fees at all [important note: if you want to pay via paypal so you can by dynadot & the payment will be via paypal but dynadot may ask for scan of your photo ID for verification]
so the buyers that can do this verification process can buy like my buyers who bought already with this verification process.
for more assistance PM me.

--domain---registrar---expiry date
updatemind.com dynadot 06-jun-2017
researches.info godaddy 11-jul-2017
not parked
payment via moneybookers, i will pay all the fees or via dynadot without any fees at all [important note: if you want to pay via paypal so you can by dynadot & the payment will be via paypal but dynadot "MAY" ask for scan of your photo ID for verification]
i will give the username & password or a free push to your account
starting bid- $2 each
increments- $1
auction will end 24 hours from the time this thread was opened exactly, that will mean 16-nov-2016 08:23 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
No Reserve, No BIN
post your bids

very important instructions:
payments of the winners must be received in 24 hours from the time i will PM the winners my payment details via the payment methods only i mentioned in this thread & if i didn't receive the payments in 24 hours, domains won will be considered available again, this instruction is just to make sure that i will not wait forever to receive the payments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back