Dynadot

domains Unstoppable and Alchemy Launch API for Enterprise-Ready NFT Domain Name Integrations

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
.... Until now, integrating blockchain domain names was a complex process, requiring developers to write custom code or use a library to interact with smart contracts. Unstoppable Domains and Alchemy have changed that with a simple API endpoint for data about Unstoppable Domains' smart contracts. This allows enterprise users to add support for NFT domain names with minimal developer resources to the integration. Alchemy's future-proof technology ensures companies using this API won't have to update their code as Unstoppable Domains expands.

"This API dramatically increases the simplicity of supporting NFT domain names, and we look forward to onboarding the next generation of Web3 companies to the Unstoppable Domains ecosystem thanks to Alchemy's cutting-edge technology," said Sandy Carter, Senior Vice President of Business Development at Unstoppable Domains. "Now, more users than ever will be able to unlock easy access to crypto transfers and digital identity across Web3."

read more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is interesting. What I am wondering is, which one of these new kinds of domain would get momentum and broader acceptance amongst existing domainers/businesses.

•••
IMHO, the .x & .nft are the best....But I'm biased.

•••
for now the only people who's making money from it are the providers because they apply the domaining strategy to evaluate domains in other words it's not affordable.

•••
i have some .x for sale
Lenders.x
Psychedelics.x
Selfmade.x
Brandables.x
18Wheelers.x
Wetten.x
Phygital.x
Omniverse.x
Esportes.x
Dionysus.x

•••
i have some .x for sale
Lenders.x
Psychedelics.x
Selfmade.x
Brandables.x
18Wheelers.x
Wetten.x
Phygital.x
Omniverse.x
Esportes.x
Dionysus.x
These domains are worth nothing. You were sold a pacifier for money. Until these domains work on the usual Internet, this is, to be truthly, trash.

Last edited:
•••
These domains are worth nothing. You were sold a pacifier for money. Until these domains work on the usual Internet, this is, to be truthly, trash.
You forgot to add IMHO because that’s what it is your opinion . Web3 coming if u like it or not . Don’t get left behind

Last edited:
•••
I embrace non ICANN DNS but I laugh at those who only embrace Unstoppable, HNS, and the likes. Why would I invest in HNS or Unstoppable when I could just create a browser extension that could grant me any domain I want? In the end, clients for these domain extensions will have to allow/disallow certain non approved ICANN DNS's. Might as well go all out on the tech and get whatever name you want, instead of just recreating the wheel with HNS and Unstoppable.

•••
You forgot to add IMHO because that’s what it is your opinion . Web3 coming if u like it or not . Don’t get left behind

https://www.namepros.com/threads/will-io-overpower-com.1265491/post-8514767

The Web 3.0 trend is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Web 3.0 started in 2010, after the emergence of many sites that allow you to replace full-fledged tools. When you can connect with people through a browser, when you can create websites using constructors and the like.

For now, all startups promote Web 4.0 as Web 3.0, but in tech world we all understand, that these are just fairy tales for stupid investors who invest in stupid crafts in "metaverses" like Decentraland.

•••
•••
Back