Dynadot

"UNLIMITED" Hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK, I have heard the worst things about "unlimited" hosting. The part that sucks is that I offer it.
Q: What packages would be most appealing to you, and @ what price?
Space, Bandwidth, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
As you might know, to the beginner at hosting, UNLIMITED is a word that sells. When I first bought my server, I got the "unlimited" server. The datacenter will put more HD's if needed. I thought that unlimited would sell. Alas, I was terribly mistaken... So many posts on WebHostingTalk have been riddiculed and deleted:(

So please tell me what you want, and I will make a hosting package for it.

PS: Should I use "UNMETERED?" Would this go better?

Thanks for all the help!

DTHEE|host
www.dthee.us
:$: the affordable host:$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i was going to use unlimited at one point

but i am changing that to a rather large amount instead

•••
is your unlimited REAL? if it is ,there should be no problem!:) iwill sign up tommorrow

•••
As I have been in the web hosting business over 2 years with different companies, I have found that many people don't like unlimited resources, or at least professional people who know the internet.

See, a lot of people, or at least of my experience who offer unlimited resources don't provide the support part to the hosting, which is common. When paying for a plan, you are paying for THE BEST customer service, and support, not crappy unfriendly representatives. Also, you are also paying for the reliable networks.

A friend of mine told me before switching over to my company that his old providers server would be up only 20 out of 30 days. I told him for what he is paying, he should have been receiving way more than that.

To sum things up, just be professional in what you are doing.

•••
Well there is no such thing as unlimited......there is a limit to everything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back