Php
and More
Our server up time is 99.9% and very fast and dependable

Im offering this for 60$ Dollars A Year
Its a great deal guys. :)
email me if you want it
[email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How exactly can you do this? There's no such thing as an 'unlimited hard drive'. What if I wanted to upload a graphics intensive site that took up 60 GB? Would I be able to do that?

•••
The whole deal is that its unlimited we can have unlimited space becasue we have soo many harddrives and if we need more we can get more and you really can upload 60 gbs lol
with cable that would take around 13 days lol i did the math hehe
So its unlimited bro
60 Bucks a Year $$ great price
we just got the company started soo thats why were giving a big Sale

email me if you want it at [email protected]

•••
Posting this once would have been enough... people dont like the word " unlimited " when its related to Hosting...

Mike

•••
I deleted your four identical threads, MJ. Please do not try that again.

As for your unlimited offer, if I host with you, would you let me archive all the usenet posts that go through my company's usenet servers? Currently, this comes down to about 700 gigabytes per day. Because we don't have as many hard drives as you, we routinely delete data after about ten days. With your offer, we wouldn't have to delete anything at all, and my clients will be very pleased.

If you can do this, please say the word and I'll gladly pay you the $60 per year via credit card.

•••
NO unlimited stuff .... ask any host expert ... there will say scam again.....

•••
Precisely. People have a bad association with the word 'unlimited' when used in the same sentence as hosting, and for good reason. A vast majority of 'unlimited everything' hosts are fly by night operations and inexperienced hosts who have no idea how to run a successful hosting business. Come up with reasonable plans at reasonable rates and focus on service instead of trying to compete solely on price. That'll get you a lot further.

•••
If you want Quality you have to pay for it, Unlimited Space is just BullS#*t in the hosting industry.

[INV]

•••
Hi!

What-ever every one said is right and i to agree.The term unlimited is no where exists in web hosting.

cheers
jairam

•••
I like hosting that is un-metered, which is different than unlimited. This deal seems too good to be true and probably is...

•••
read the tos and aup

"we reserve the right to suspend any account that utilizes the network or effects any other customers on our servers or network"

theres bount to be something like that in there

then they suspend an account when you download a few gb a day

•••
Right, Adam. There's no such thing as "unlimited" hosting. Its just a shifty marketing slogan to get you to sign up. Bandwidth costs money...

•••
And if you pay 60$ for the whole year in advance, 1-2 months later they suspend your account for "excessive use" of their "network". I bet that you don`t have the option to get your remaining money back. 'nuff said

•••
where's MjHelpers? i am interested in his answer!

•••
Look under his nick, he's banned.
:lol:

•••
its not possible unlimited hosting no way are you going too be able too get that many hard drives

•••
Unless you have a very nice amount of money to buy quite some hard drives (Which I don't think you have by using a hotmail account?) Then all I can say is good luck.

•••
Originally posted by CMachuca
Which I don't think you have by using a hotmail account?

Wealthy people can use Hotmail, too. ;)

•••
Of course.. But that is not a very good sign if you are about to sign up for webhosting.

•••
LOL @ armstrong, took the point right out of my mouth.

•••
haha. i sawy there is unlimited hosting. Its called paying millions for a server farm :P hehe, but, since only Bill Gates can afford that, screw this "Unlimited hosting deal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back