NameLot
  1. → We are performing a scheduled upgrade. The site may be intermittently unavailable. ←

University .biz

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by rumevic, Oct 16, 2020 at 4:17 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. rumevic

rumevic Upgraded Member Blue Account

Please help appraise.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. tupungato

tupungato Wizard VIP

It's a decent name, but even great keywords in .biz sometimes don't sell well.
    biography.biz, liposuction.biz, translate.biz, emigration.biz, trademark.biz, graduate.biz all sold for less than $50.
    jackpot.biz sold for $421 this year.
    computers.biz was the only really good .biz sale this year, priced $4875.

With some luck you might sell it for $300-$1000 if you hold it a few years and do some outbound, but it would probably fetch $35 on an auction.

3. TycoonDomainz

TycoonDomainz Upgraded Member Gold Account

I would give it a general value of mid 3 figures. If you were to sell it here on Namepros it would probably fetch you low 3 figures or you could wait for a while and hope you find an end user cause if you do, it could go for 4 figures.

4. rumevic

I got $750 offer on Flippa today. Trying now to figure it out how to finish the sale as listing was ended by Flippa/expired.

Thanks for your opinions!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 9:42 PM
  5. TycoonDomainz

It’s a decent offer I’d say definitely close the deal. Good luck(y)

6. rumevic

P.S. I've just checked amount I paid for registration, $110. I do not think I would have renewed it next year...Well the renewal cost is actually $14...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020 at 6:20 AM
  7. TycoonDomainz

I think you should if it’s 14$ only as you will most probably get a higher offer on it than your registration cost.

8. rumevic

That was my note about $110, sorry for confusion. I edited posting later...For $14 I would renew, you are right.
    Thanks again!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020 at 8:24 PM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice