Get your catchy domain at it.com

domain University .biz

NameSilo
Status
Not open for further replies.

tupungato

WizardTop Contributor
Impact
It's a decent name, but even great keywords in .biz sometimes don't sell well.
biography.biz, liposuction.biz, translate.biz, emigration.biz, trademark.biz, graduate.biz all sold for less than $50.
jackpot.biz sold for $421 this year.
computers.biz was the only really good .biz sale this year, priced $4875.

With some luck you might sell it for $300-$1000 if you hold it a few years and do some outbound, but it would probably fetch $35 on an auction.

TycoonDomainz

Established Member
Impact
I would give it a general value of mid 3 figures. If you were to sell it here on Namepros it would probably fetch you low 3 figures or you could wait for a while and hope you find an end user cause if you do, it could go for 4 figures.

rumevic

Upgraded Member
Impact
I got $750 offer on Flippa today. Trying now to figure it out how to finish the sale as listing was ended by Flippa/expired.

Thanks for your opinions!

Last edited:

TycoonDomainz

Established Member
Impact
I got $750 offer on Flippa today. Trying now to figure it out how to finish the sale as listing was ended by Flippa/expired.

Thanks for your opinions!
It’s a decent offer I’d say definitely close the deal. Good luck(y)

rumevic

Upgraded Member
Impact
P.S. I've just checked amount I paid for registration, $110. I do not think I would have renewed it next year...Well the renewal cost is actually $14...

Last edited:

TycoonDomainz

Established Member
Impact
P.S. I've just checked amount I paid for registration, $110. I do not think I would have renewed it next year...Well the renewal cost is actually $14...
I think you should if it’s 14$ only as you will most probably get a higher offer on it than your registration cost.

rumevic

Upgraded Member
Impact
I think you should if it’s 14$ only as you will most probably get a higher offer on it than your registration cost.
That was my note about $110, sorry for confusion. I edited posting later...For $14 I would renew, you are right.
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.