IT.COM

domain UniversalCase.com +18 yo

NameSilo
Watch

Fadi Haddad

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a nice name and pretty versatile. Obvious uses are smart phone etc. case sellers/makers or specialized cases for audiovisual, music, etc. equipment. There are a few companies doing enclosures for scientific equipment that might be interested. If case is interpreted as case study or a legal judgement, rather than a physical case, there are a whole host of other applications.

There have been 113 sales of (mainly com) that start with universal on NameBio with average sales price of $1467. In terms of domain names that end in Case, 161 sales with $1820 average selling price.

To an end user, I would see a sale in the range from about $1500 to $2000. The domain name is not listed as sold in NameBio, but GoDaddy GoValue show it previously sold for $1288. I would think a little more than that is possible, though. Best of luck with it!

ps I would point out that CustomCase did sell for $9500, which is encouraging.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back