IT.COM

Uniregistry Fail on Buy Nows

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doc24

A Wish SandwichEstablished Member
Impact
So this is classic.. All my buy now domains at Uniregistry state to call them, so an actual person that wants to buy and clicks the buy now button cannot... Had 2 people not called me I would not have known that.

Thats over 300 domains with a buy now that states to call them first. How many sales have they diverted to other domains from this is my question ?

I emailed support and they said they were looking into it. That was 8 hours ago and no response.
Thats funny because domains that UNI owns have no problem with the buy it now option

Exact wording is

Failed to create inquiry

Unable to checkout at this time.

Please contact our support department to complete your request.
+1-949-276-3456

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the same with godaddy listings

•••
Yup. Uniregistry changed my parked domains to contact forms without my permission. They even deleted some of my domains from my account and put their own ads on them to screw me.

•••
Uniregistry started with much fanfare and with a lot of promises, but ultimately they ended one of the worst kind of domain name sellers. They do not have dedicated staff to handle domain enquiries. When my domain names were listed there, I got more than a dozen enquiries, but not a single sale took place. That is the reality.

•••
It's been 2 days now, getting the same error on all domains. Goodbye Uniregistry

•••
Update: all of a sudden its been fixed, no explanation tho

•••
I left a domain with their lander to see if/when they fix it. Same error persists after 20 days.

•••
Damn this is not good news.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back