[Unique] Web Hosting Layout - Will only be sold once!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sclek

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello NamePros Members,

This is a layout I am selling that I designed around a month ago. I am not a reseller of this template, I am the designer of it. This layout has never been sold to anyone and will only be sold once.

Price: $50.00 USD with Exclusive Rights

Layout Information:
  • Valid XHTML/CSS
  • 100% Unique
  • Free Customization (Header and Plan Information)
  • 800px minimum width
  • 3 different page types

What's Included:
  • Original PSD's
  • Free Customization (Header and Plan Information)

Previews:
Full Page - Click Here
Normal Page - Click Here
Normal Wide Page - Click Here

If you are interested in this layout, send me an email at [email protected] or add me to msn via [email protected].

Best Regards,
Jay
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back