NameSilo

[Uncoded PSD] Nintendo Wii Template ~ $100

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHOwner

Established Member
Impact
12
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO sheezes!

Theme: Nintendo Wii
Type of Contest : Uncoded PSD template for website w/forum version (that includes buttons/icons)
Prize : $100 USD via PayPal (Verified)
Contest End Date & Time : 3:01am on December 18th.
Size Requirements : Up to you, content area should be at least 500px wide though.
Color Requirements : Up to you, as long as it matches "Wii".

General Requirements :
Before anyone wonders why so much for $100, the "forum version" is just a slight modification of the website version of which a forum can then be implicated. The forum buttons are also simple, as they will just be a needed clone of the Wii interface's buttons, and maybe even icons (though not required, but could give a better chance for a win).

I have a Wii design I tried to make, but have not been satisfied. The design can be found here. I'm using this as a structure to work with. I want ALL ELEMENTS (aka, Game Link List, User Menu, Simple Website Name Logo, Style Changer box, advertisement box, and content box structure (as in, the section name, the sections's sublinks, and then a submenu, which is the grey box in the content portion) similar as shown, but the graphics should be different and position of the elements can alter (though the content portion should remain a similar in the section title, sub-section-links, and sub links box be close and in a similar fasion).

Now, what I couldn't get and would like is a design that is close to the Nintendo Wii interface menu. For reference, here are pictures of the Wii interface and here is a walkthrough of the Wii interface via YouTube.

Flash or anything over the top is not needed, just something graphically close to the Nintendo Wii's interface menu. Also, those that are text links in the mock up I provided, should stay text. Why? I plan on having multiple styles to be available for this general gaming website, so it would make it easy to have just text links. Also, cause of no absolute logo, your free to come up with something, but something as simple as my mockup is accepted.

The advertising box must be specially done. Why? I plan on releasing a Premium Membership feature in which one of it's purposes would be adfree. So, the ad is required to be on there, but must be able to be taken out of the design without screwing up the whole design itself. Such as removing the advertising box in my mockup wouldn't disrupt its original design.

About the buttons/icons, the buttons should just be similar to the Wii buttons (the ones that say "Back" or so) and those will be used with my 3.5 vbulletin forum. Icons is an extra and could drive the leader position to you if you add them.

Additional Information :
Payment will be made within 24 hours of the contest's end (when winner is announced) and I would like the PSD within the same timeframe. So be sure to have the inside cleaned up and ready to go. If transfering the file(s) because an issue, I can provide server space for you to upload such.

Please feel free ot ask any questions. I feel this is abit simple of a design contest, being that the Wii interface is simple, and this should be a good $100 in your pocket ;)​

If I do not see a design I'm happy with, I reserve the right to close the contest. However, I'll be sure to give compensation to the one with the lead of the contest. I also reserve the right to end the contest if a design is spotted in favor, before the actual deadline.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

Here is my entry...Hope so u will like the design!!!!

Awaiting for your feedback...

Anmol

gaming-hybrid-site-1.jpg
 
0
•••
here is mine, hope you like it
 
0
•••
Wow... Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't extended the date (lol) As the decisions are hard now.

@Anoml - Great job.

Pro: I like the blue fluid-like flow to it. It also has all the elements requested and arranged well.

Con: Don't really see anything that I can later tweak. So, I have no cons to put out.

@Sheezes - Wow, thank you for entering!

Pro: I love the whole feel of the layout, it meets to where I've been heading. The Wii elements in there is nice as well.

Con: Maybe add some more color to it. I mean this as not different colors, but add abit more blue in some areas, such as the header regions ("Game List", "World of Warcraft (PC)", etc BGs). For the user menu, I appreciate the use of Wii-Themed pictures, but would like to see more of a computer-icon type of style like many have used in this contest. Also, what kind of buttons could you come up with? They can be a copy of the Wii Interface's buttons. Also, I'm not too comfortable with the content sub menu (the link listing of "Classes", "Gold Guide", "Items", etc). Maybe the bubble 'n bubble doesnt fit too well in my opinion.

This is getting hard by the moment. All 'n all, you've all have great design talents and don't let this contest stop you :) I say this as not everyone can win, but I appreciate and adore all entries, and am willing to help those (whom don't win) to sell their designs. I'm narrowing it down and feel that tonight will be the final deadline.

A hint would be alter your designs in any way I've given feedback or even look at your own designs and submit a revisions on what you think is better (not saying any of them need to be better, as my feedback is the only thing that states what I'd liek to see a change of). So, don't be afraid to make some revisions from your own point of view, as I'll still judge your previous entries as well as final. And being that I'm a designer/coder myself, I look at the structure and can alter things on the design easily.

Good luck you all, thanks for everyone joining in :)
 
0
•••
As the day draws to a close, I shall now close the contest with the winner of the $100.00 USD prize.

First, I appreciate everyone's participation in this contest. Not onl ydoes the amount of skill blow me away, but the winner shosen as well. Coming in at near the last moment, sheezes is declared the winner of this contest.

To everyone else who did not win, I'm willing to help sell their designs (give connections) as well as promote (free advertising) them. I'm sorry I can choose you all, but appreciate all of your hard work and great designs. I encourage that you all do sell them off in some form, as they are of top quality.

Thanks to everyone, congrats to sheezes. You should be receiving a PM from me soon.
 
0
•••
Congratulation Sheezes:hehe:
 
0
•••
thanks :)
 
0
•••
Congratulations :) Nice work.
 
0
•••
Just abit of a update. I've sent the $100 as promised via PayPal and the payment was instant. sheezes has emailed the PSD to me and I'm currently coding it now.

Thanks for the great contest guys with all your beautiful designs and thanks to sheezes for the great design.
 
0
•••
Thank you for holding this contest at Namepro's. I wish you all the best with your website.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back