IT.COM

domain unappealing.com

NameSilo
Watch

cr87

Impact
Curious on opinions here. I'm pretty excited to have picked this one up. But dictionary words are tricky to price right

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The biggest issue is that it's a depowering word. But it's still an emotionally-loaded dictionary word that's easy to remember, so $X,XXX.

•••
Negative connotation so that devalues it from the get-go. Limitations to what you can do with it. The "un" doesn't help because in most cases it will mean something is being pulled apart or destroyed.

But these dictionary words, if nothing else, hold nostalgic value with .com.

Mid $xxx reseller

•••
Negative word, but biddable. Three figures than four IMO

•••
Sounds like a name a Blogger or Influencer would use on a personnel website project. I think you'll have to limit your selling expectations and price to those type of buyers. I can certainly see the humorous uses it may have. Over time, It could even build up a bit of a following - In the right hands

Last edited:
•••
I can certainly see the humorous uses it may have.
Yes. That's certainly a possibility. Like a fashion blunders site or a "disgusting foods of the world" site.

Good idea for a tough name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back