NameSilo

domain Help with appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
3
HI, I need some ideas for WebMinutes.com. I just picked it up and was curious as to your opinions.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is your development idea?
 
0
•••
I was thinking web industry news, or a webmaster blog. It just sounded brandable to me.
 
0
•••
I actually like this one a bit. WebMinutes.com almost like short snid bits of news, gossip, ect. I think youve found a quality domain name. Resale is tough, is it possible? Yah. I wouldnt sell it for less than $35-50 resale. But expect value if you develop it, where I think its true potential is. Nice pickup
 
0
•••
Thanks, any others?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back