Dynadot

Unable to login on GoDaddy - Temporary problem?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matrigaldo

Domainer since 2007Top Member
Impact
Hello guys.

I'm trying to login on GoDaddy but it keeps giving me the following error:
Yikes! Something's gone wrong. Please re-enter your information and try again.

Which is different than the error i receive when i insert a wrong password:
Authentication failed. You entered an incorrect username, or password.

Is it happening to you too?

(i already tried to reset my password -successfully- )

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi , I'm having the same here in the UK ,cannot login - entered my login/password as usual.
Maybe its an internal problem
Hope it resolves soon,
Cheers

•••
Hi , I'm having the same here in the UK ,cannot login - entered my login/password as usual.
Maybe its an internal problem
Hope it resolves soon,
Cheers
I would try but being a bit of a a paranoid, I think I would rather not enter my information in at this time. I am afraid it is some kind of way to get your account information. I am ignorant in this technology so I have no idea if that is possible.

•••
•••
Hello, this morning I entered without any problems.

•••
same here in Hindustan..

The username or password you entered is incorrect

•••
OMG!!!!! I had the same problems and thought I was jacked.......so I am not the only one!

•••
Same in here in Finland. Was about to go crazy but as you're all having the same problem it's probably just some internal problem.

•••
•••
Same here I thought I had been highjacked or something..

•••
Yes, i thought that too, at the beginning, but then the strange error message (different from the wrong user/pass message) made me think there should be some kind of problem on GoDaddy.
Wanted to know if it was related to my account or more generic, and i'm afraid it's more generic.

•••
same issue cant login to goddady main site or my website builder getting "Yikes! Something's gone wrong. Please re-enter your information and try again"

•••
I can't login either... Kind of weird because I do receive my validation code by text message after entering my password but can never get to the screen to enter it.

•••
nothing about this on their twitter feed or nothing.....they got to know there is an issue. I need to get in to buy domains :)

•••
•••
Same login issue. Why can't they just state on their login panel that they are having issues?

•••
Sucks like a vacuum cleaner.

•••
Btw, is there anyone who DOESN'T have this problem atm?

•••
•••
I did, too, but I can login now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am new here and this is my first post. For those still having the same problem. Search for 'my account' at the buttom of godaddy and open it. Then login from there. Good luck.

•••
OMG!!!!! I had the same problems and thought I was jacked.......so I am not the only one!

This issue started almost 20 hrs ago on this end internitantly for hours...many a log in issue yesterday...urgh!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back