domain uktrucks.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NiallUK

Domain InvestorEstablished Member
Impact
Hi all,

I have a domain - uktrucks.com

What do you think it's worth might be? I noticed that ustrucks.com sold for 3000USD in November 2019.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I would say that is a fair appraisal - 3- 5000

•••
•••
Yes $3000 - $5000 us dollars

•••
Wow... this is my first domain purchase too... thank you so much! Hopefully I can get it sold

•••
Yes $3000 - $5000 us dollars
Always keep in mind that...unfortunately...we do not know...weird and wonderful things happen all the time in domain land!

•••
Wow... this is my first domain purchase too... thank you so much! Hopefully I can get it sold
This is your first domain...you have one domain...I have over 600.
I hope your domain sells...let me know if it does and for how much!

•••
Thanks! Will keep you posted :)

•••
•••
Congratulations on a great purchase!

Most likely sales price is between $1,000 and $7,000 for this domain, with a strong likelihood that it will be around $3,000 with multiple indicators showing this... not just the ustrucks historical, which validates the other points nicely.

If you were using a broker or being showcased on NamesCon I could even see this domain reaching $7,000 to $12,000 level... but more realistically if you just list on all the major marketplaces and put up a DAN landing page for $2,500 you'll see a fairly easy sale. You could go for a higher price point, but without experience in negotiation etc. it would be better to just go for a price that won't need negotiation... they'll just see it and buy it at the price they see. :)

Good luck

And bookmark this thread and update us when it sells :)

•••
Thank you so much for the advice! It means a lot to a newbie like me :)

•••
Back