Dynadot

question UK Domains...

NameSilo
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Looking to reduce down my UK portfolio and considering where to park them for increased exposure.

Does one platform out perform the rest when it comes to UK sales, or are they all as good as each other? Or.. should I park them up at Flip.UK - a new marketplace specifically for UK investors?

Currently, my UK portfolio all point to Efty.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainlore.uk is a good auction platform for British domains.

•••
Domainlore.uk is a good auction platform for British domains.

Thanks. I would rather avoid auctions and I know that they also charge for listing them up (once they have been approved of course)

Just looking to park them up somehwhere as a BIN option.

•••
I see. I personally use dan, gd & sedo. Good luck 👍

•••
•••
@wizard might be able to help, he has quite a few co.uk domains

•••
Do you use a specific one for BIN?
Yes, mainly dan. That is where my 'always' up-to-date portfolio is. Easy for me to keep track of my domains too. With 5% lead commision there is nothing to complain about :)

•••
@wizard might be able to help, he has quite a few co.uk domains

Hey Nick hope your well !

All depends on the quality of the domains if its a great domain top end then best to develop them if its one you want to sell then list on all platforms and if you have a good idea of price just list with a BIN and you will sell more but all depends i know flip but thats more of a auction platform i would move them to your landers if you only have a few hundred etc...

•••
Hey Nick hope your well !

All depends on the quality of the domains if its a great domain top end then best to develop them if its one you want to sell then list on all platforms and if you have a good idea of price just list with a BIN and you will sell more but all depends i know flip but thats more of a auction platform i would move them to your landers if you only have a few hundred etc...

👍

Do to have a preferred platform for listing those @ BIN?

•••
•••
If with DAN etc list with BIN and leave (y)

I moved them all away from DAN (previously Make Offer only) to Efty @ BIN. Maybe I should switch back.. 🤔

•••
I moved them all away from DAN (previously Make Offer only) to Efty @ BIN. Maybe I should switch back.. 🤔

Just mix it around all depends how many domains etc and the quality .....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back